Actress Samantha's Ruth Prabhu Will Soon Auction T Public Gatherings To Help Raise Funds For A Charity Organisation

Actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu will soon auction some of her ensembles which she has worn at public gatherings to help raise funds for a charity organisation.
The auction dates are yet to be finalised, but she revealed on Twitter that the proceeds will go to Pratyusha, a charity organisation that works for the betterment of children and women all over Andhra Pradesh.

"(I) will be planning an auction soon of garments worn by me at audio releases, award functions and from my films. (The) proceeds (will) go to Pratyusha," Samantha posted on her Twitter page.

Samantha hopes to find more sponsors.

"(I) think it's time for Pratyusha to grow. (I) have a sincere group of young (and) awesome people with me. (I'm) talking to more sponsors," she added.

A popular name down south, Samantha is currently juggling multiple projects in Telugu, such as family drama "Manam" and action-drama "Rabhasa".

Posted By : Unknown // 07:23
Label:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.