In Recent Times There Is A Buzz That Trisha Has Been Roped In To Play The Female Lead Role

In recent times there is a buzz that Trisha has been roped in to play the female lead role alongside Balakrishna in his forthcoming film which is directed by Boyapati Srinu. But, Trisha clarified that she hasn’t signed any projects other than the commitments she has currently.
Trisha informed, “Since I have been repeatedly asked about the new films I have signed, I just want to clarify that, I haven't signed anything new in Tamil or Telugu as of now and busy with my current films. At the moment when I sign another film, you will hear it first from me.”

Meanwhile, Trisha is currently busy with four Tamil projects which are currently under production works. However, the leading lady for Bala Krishna and Boyapati film is yet to be finalized. The film is going to be produced on 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Devi Sri Prasad is roped in to compose the tunes.

Posted By : Unknown // 00:47
Label:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.